The Progressive Insurance Los Angeles Boat Show Returns February 6-9 and will have everything for families buying their first boat to million-dollar yachts to fantasize over.
I’ve only been on a boat a handful of times but I love the freedom of sailing the open sea!
The boat show is at the LA Convention Center and Pier 44 in Marina Del Rey and there is complimentary shuttle service between locations.
Whether or not you’re interested in buying a boat, there is a lot of stuff to do including:
- New! Kids’ Zone: RC sailboats, surfing simulator, toy boat building, balloon artists, and Radio Disney will broadcast live from the show.
- Try-it Cove – get on the water, indoors: activities include stand up paddleboarding (SUP), kayaking and more.
- New! Big Boat Row: See a spectacular fleet of big boats standing more than 35 feet in length.
- New! 101 Seminars: basic information for new boaters about choosing the right boat, securing financing and insurance, where to boat in California, wakesports demos, and more!
- New! Swampmaster Gator Show: Watch as the Swampmaster catches an 8-foot, 200lb alligator with his bare hands. Kids can also get up close to a baby gator.
- Discover Boating Hands-On Skills Training: boaters of all ages and experience levels can get behind the helm during a series of on-water workshops taught by USCG-certified captains.
- Welcome to the Water Center: resources for those looking to get started in boating.
Admission: $12 for adults; youth 15 and younger accompanied by an adult, and active military free. Tickets can be purchased in advance at losangelesboatshow.com or day-of-event at the box office.
Included in your paid admission to the show is a 1-year subscription ($7.00 value) to one of these magazines Yachting, Cruising World, Islands, Parenting or TW Snowboarding.
Enter to win a family four-pack of tickets! One lucky winner will receive 4 tickets good for any day of the show, February 6-9. Tickets are good for both show locations. To enter, follow the directions in the Rafflecopter below. Hurry! Contest ends…January 26, 2014.